I am certain this list is not only incomplete, but unfair in many regards; I am listing authors alongside novels and stories with queer characters. I am also using the broader definitions, such that this list includes LGBTQA+ to the best of my knowledge as well as less defined terms such as Boston Marriages*, alongside novels which specifically focus on queer characters or romances. This list is obviously largely hindered by my own research inabilities, and I strongly encourage readers to continue the effort!
- Sphinx - Anna Garréta (French; tr. Emma Ramadan)
- Aimée & Jaguar - Erica Fischer (German; tr. Edna McCown)
- Yona Wallach (Hebrew)
- Tove Jansson (Swedish)
- Nicole Brossard (French [Montreal])
- Nancy Cárdenas (Spanish [Mexico])
- Qiu Miaojin (Chinese [Taiwan])
- Selma Lagerlöf (Swedish)
- Violette Leduc (French)
- Sappho (Greek)
- Marina Tsvetaeva (Russian)
- Sophia Parnok (Russian)
- Sirena Selena - Mayra Santos-Febres (Spanish [Puerto Rico])
- Marguerite Yourcenar (French)
- Sworn Virgin - Elvira Dones (Italian [Albania]; tr. Clarissa Botsford)
- ...and many others!
While this isn't a particularly long list, it's certainly an improvement from last year (when I was aware of only one or two books) and it's a pretty good place to start (despite being incredibly and disappointingly Euro-centric). Hopefully these lists will continue to grow as I both broaden my own horizons, and as more and more women writers from around the world are translated into English.